The building remains mostly the same as it was when it was built. However, the Great Earthquake and Fire of 1906 destroyed parts of the church, including a bell tower and steeple that were later replaced by the square turret. Other than that, the church’s original form was well protected. The center with its chapel, education wing, offices and meeting rooms was added in 1968.

A warm, cozy feeling surrounds every visitor that steps into the building, as the orange walls reflect the sunlight and fill the room. The stained glass window above the entrance dims the strong sunray, making it refract into beautiful and colorful sections of colors on the ground.